Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Registries and Other Delicious Things

I'm baking a cake tonight to celebrate the Mr. and me having a night off together. The whole house smells like baking chocolate and I've got a furry baby snuggled up next to me; what could be better? I'm also doing a bit of online drooling, since we've been very budget consciously saving (go us!!!).

This is my latest obsession... A little traditional and a little tongue-in-cheek. I love Kate Spade


I've also been looking at registries online. I suppose it would be a good idea to start working on ours, but I have to decide where to register first. I would love to have Williams Sonoma for all of their cookware, but it's a bit pricey for most of our guests. My other thoughts were the standard Bed Bath and Beyond and Target (who doesn't love Target?) Plus BB &B now has the Monique Lhuillier for Royal Doulton collection. I think I am in love!


Just look at this detail!

No comments: