Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Want It! I Need It!! I Have to Have It!!!

I love being organized. The feeling I get after completing a super feat of organization--like my shoe closet or the kitchen pantry-- is pretty darn addicting. My favorite part is just sitting back and admiring my work... over and over and over again! You shold have seen the look of pure joy when my good friend, and fellow parter in nerdiness, gave me a fantastic label maker a few years ago. What can I say, I love organizing. And I can only imagine that the ongoing list of wedding details combined with our extra long engagement is going to be just what the doctor ordered.

This is probably old news for most people, but I absolutely fell in love with Shelly George's Wedding Bag when I came across it at Blushalicious.



Classically structured and well organized, it has the added benefit of loudly proclaiming "I'm the Bride!" quicker than a diamond solitaire.

And just in case the Mr. is reading this... I'm adding this to my birthday wishlist, along with the Kindle and Kate Spade note cards. I love you Sugar!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi! thanks so much for the mention and I'm honoured to be a one of your "favorite things"! xoxo, Lisa