Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Autumnal Inspiration

I know that it's only August, and in Las Vegas it's still a horrid 106 degrees! But something in me is programmed to start thinking about fall, and everything that comes with it, long before it actually arrives. Call it the school girl in me, but I get all nostalgic over sharpened pencils, plaid skirts, new book bags (or purses now that I'm no longer twelve), and most of all the refreshing, crisp morning air that just calls for a cup of carmel apple cider. So in honor of autumn and the fact that I would rather be anywhere cool and beautiful right now, I've made an Autumnal Inspiration Board. Even though it's not the wedding I'm planning, I love it! It's gorgeous, rich, and definitely reminds me of my childhood. What nostalgia!



Photo credits: dress, Monique Lhuillier, oncewed.com; wine rack, uncork29.com; girl in cardigan, Martha Stewart Weddings; boutonniere and pumpkin, oncewed.com; hot air balloons, renoballoon.com; flowers, customeventgroup.com

No comments: