Thursday, July 30, 2009

We Set a Date!!!

Oh yes, you read that right. After being engaged for two and a half years, we have finally set a date for our wedding!



Drum roll please...



We will be getting married on May 21, 2011



I know it's odd to set a date two years in advance, but it works for our completely over-scheduled lives. Between now and then I have 32 credits of science classes to take, plus a GRE prep class, the actual GRE, and a ton of grad school applications to fill out. The date I picked ('cause who are we kidding, he just smiles and nods) is a week after finals and about three weeks before most of the DPT programs start. That should give us enough time to do all the last minute wedding preparations, move if we have to, and take a nice little honeymoon (is it too much to hope that the Ducks make it to the Stanley Cup in 2011? I want a nice big sign that says "I'm on my honeymoon with the Ducks and this guy--->")

Now the question is, am I going to drive myself absolutely nuts planning my wedding for the next two years?

2 comments:

Juliet Douglas said...

How exciting!! Best of luck to you and your fiance!

Chris (aka Ducks54) said...

Yay, you have a date set! Hope you're doing well, sounds like you are =) Did you see the latest editions of "The Element"? You're on the red carpet clip =D I have videos embedded on the blog...