Thursday, June 11, 2009

In the Midst of Playoff Season... Where Do I Start?

So what exactly have I been doing in the months since I last posted? Being the nerdy girl that I am, there has been lots of studying involved (working full time and passing A & P with an A is no piece of cake). I've also managed to see a few Ducks games with the Mr., spend a day at the pool to celebrate the end of finals, and return my house to a livable condition, yay!


Lately, the Mr. and I have been watching the Stanley Cup playoffs, and all I can say is Let's Go Pens!!! The Ducks playoff series against the Sharks was awesome, their series against the Wings was aggravating (just like all things Red Wings), and now all I want is to see Marion Hossa's face as the Penguins lift the cup above their heads. It doesn't hurt that both Dan Bylsma and Chris Kunitz used to be Ducks.

Friday I'll be watching Game 7 and lamenting the end of hockey season... what's a girl to do with 3 months of free time and no hockey? I guess I'll have a lot of time to study for the GRE, get into shape, and return to planning this wedding of ours (maybe we can spend our honeymoon at a couple Ducks games!)

No comments: