Monday, December 8, 2008

The Perfect Coat

Last winter I found the perfect coat at H&M. Black, with an empire waist and a peter pan collar, it was the epitome of lady like chic. There was only one coat left and in my size nonetheless! Yet somehow between my putting it on hold and the Mr.'s Christmas shopping, it was sold to somebody else; instead I ended up with a great Volcom trench coat that he picked out all by himself (did I mention that he has pretty great taste when it comes to clothes for me). I love it and it's very Katherine Heigl!

Then tooday while doing a little bit of harmless browsing on Victoria's Secret, I came across this.

And it even comes in Black! And it's even on sale!
Perfect, no?


But then I found this beauty...


and this...


I mean, how's a girl to chose from three perfectly ladylike (and on sale) winter coats!?!

1 comment:

Kevin Smith said...

Edwardian Engagement Rings are known for their ornate, delicate, and intricate designs. It is often described as a style of jewelry that is feminine and flowery. When it comes to Edwardian Jewelry, engagement rings have become some of the most coveted items with brides-to-be. Ladies that value the elegance of the era can truly appreciate the design and attention to detail that distinguishes Edwardian rings from today’s more contemporary jewelry.