Friday, November 14, 2008

A Room of My Own

I'm on the hunt for anything that will make going back to school easier and more enjoyable, including stylish accessories! I have been drooling over russell + hazel ever since I stumbled across their chic office supplies. I love the three ring binders made of 100% post-consumer materials (they also have matching mini binders and gift sets).



And for all of you brides out there, they have a whole wedding section, including a planner designed by Anne Chertoff of From "I Will" To "I Do" and Brides.com.



Now, for a little decoration... I've had my heart set on one of these beauties ever since I saw one on Coco + Kelley.


Silk screened reproductions of the WWII posters can be found on sfgirlbybay's etsy shop. I mean, how can you resist such a motivational statement in vintage, silk screened form?



And how could I forget the attractive desk I've been searching for... The Nexera L shaped desk, also known as my next Christmas present.

No comments: