Monday, November 24, 2008

Polka Dot's Guide to Style

I'm in desperate need of a makeover!!! My daily routine consists of work clothes, pajamas, and... well, that's actually about it. I'm always at a loss when it comes to casual outfits for brunch or a movie date with the Mr., and I'd rather not start out married life in slippers and a housecoat! Although my everyday wardrobe isn't perfectly chic, I don't think it's bad enough to get me on TV any time soon, which means I'm going to have to do the footwork myself.

I've been in love with Katherine Heigl's style ever since I saw this outfit...


Source

I love the casual yet put together look of all her outfits. She dresses perfectly for her tall hourglass figure, which I also happen to have.



So now the question is, how do I overhaul my wardrobe to look like this? Or, how can I convince Tim Gunn to come rescue me and my closet?

No comments: