Monday, September 8, 2008

My New Obsession...butter LONDON

I am completely obsessed with finding the perfect pink nail polish. So far I have about six shades of pale pink, ranging from barely-there-beige to opaque whitish pink, but none of them are exactly what I am looking for. Lucky for me, this afternoon I stumbled across butter LONDON, a nail salon and company whose products are considered "3 Free," which means they are free from Formaldehyde, Toluene, and DBP. They also have perfectly British names that make me smile just reading them-- Pillar Box Red, Old Blighty, Hen Party, Aston, Cream Tea--and a great selection of colors (or colours) as well! Needless to say, I think I am in love. So far most of their locations are in Seattle, but I'm already filling my online shopping cart! These are my first choices, along with their descriptions from the website.

Royal Ballet--The ultimate basic pink. It’s sheer but not TOO sheer, and carries a hint of grey that makes it a more sophisticated, less "girly" pink. Move over Frenchy, we don’t do white lines.

Yummy Mummy--Our ‘magic’ lacquer. This medium beige colour is simply stunning on EVERY skin colour. If you can’t decide on a lacquer, then we will for you. It’s this.

Old Blighty--A good, solid brick colour that lies between red and brown. Sexy but sensible, just like you.

Ok, maybe I'm a huge nerd, but I can't help loving these!

No comments: